How to create a clock skin for Android watches
I found some new Android watches users still asking how to create a custom watch face.
Here I want to introduce a easy tool Clock Skin Maker. You can use it to create a clock skin.
And I would make a tutorial about how to create, it is quite simple.
First you need a clock skin resource,hour,minute, second, clock skin background, preview image,etc.
1. Open the CSM
2. Click add skin on the upper left corner
3. Double click image and you will get a image option in layers. Then click filename button and find your clock background image on your resource folder.
4. Repeat step 3 until all items you want in layers.
5. Click the up or down to adjust the items to make sure all images display well.
6. You can also test your clock skin in this tool, you just need to tick up the two options.
7. You can find your create clock skin in the clock skin folder.
8. Transfer the clock skin folder to your watch clock skin folder.
How to add watch face in your watch, you need to download the watchface on your PC, connect your watch to PC, transfer the file to the clockskin folder. If there is no such folder, you need to create a new one.
Hope it helps.
You can download CSM here: https://clockskinmaker.codeplex.com/
You can download watchface here: http://www.watchfaceup.com/
And this watch face here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4Ay_s354RncVzJ0c01SUG9UTXM
Thanks for reading.